Athletes are the epitome of health, so no better place to put the world’s largest Mc Donald’s than in London’s Olympic Park. Right? The 1,500 seater sustainable restaurant which opened its doors today is expected to sell £3 million worth of fast food during the games. That’s a ridiculous amount of burgers and chips. The chain opened four restaurants in total with two for the public, one in the Olympic Village and another in the press centre. Mc Donald’s, who have sponsored the Olympic games for the past 40 years [...]
Tag Archives | World’s largest Mc Donald’s
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book at Hostelworld
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- How to do well in that exam! April 30, 2013
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
- Molly Stracy: hi im molly and i love the idea of these shoes and...
- sexo: Your means of describing all in this article is in...
- kay tighe: i just started with 48 two months ago no card requ...
- Fancy Dress Costumes: Some brilliant ideas, my favourite is the Edward s...
2012 agony aunt Balcony TV christmas College cutbacks DCU Dublin dublin events entertainment facebook fashion featured Film football international news ireland life movies music news olympics politics problems recession relationships review sex shopping soccer sorcha sport student student life students Studenty studenty.me television TV twitter ucd university video X Factor Youtube
Follow @studentyme on Twitter