More than 4,000 Irish female students have joined a ‘sugar daddy’ online dating service, to pay their way through college in some cases.
Delegates who called for the recent Union of Students in Ireland (USI) membership referendum to be declared null and void at the USI Congress 2013 in Co. Galway have been shot down.
A billionaire has offered to pay one student’s tuition fees if they submit a video showing themselves running naked past Nick Clegg.
An event organised by members of an Islamic society (Islam Education and Research Academy) caused major controversy this week during a talk given by an American Atheist and Scientist, Lawrence Krauss, along with Greek Islamic convert Hamza Andreas Tzortis. The subject matter of the day was the debate of ‘Islam v Atheism: Which makes more sense?’
Ever wondered if sex had more benefits than just the pleasurable experience? A correlation between happiness and sex has been highly publicised in recent years, but new research is suggesting that regular sex can increase your brain power.
STUDENTS and staff at Dublin City University are still awaiting the result of tests that were carried out last week following a declared outbreak of the disease tuberculosis. Following the discovery of two non-contagious cases of the disease, over 150 people at the college have been tested by the HSE’s TB unit.
Mid-way through March and it’s the countdown to summer (even though it may not feel like it) and time to get fit! Only a few more weeks and it will be time to get out the tanning mitts and throw on the denim shorts. It also happens to be time to try out every diet fad known to man in order to get the perfect bikini body, from Special K to Atkins to diets that consist of very little more than a vomit-inducing milk shake.
Student Living: Cooking up a storm!
We all know about the good bits of being in college and being a student…
College is ruining my college life!
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book at Hostelworld
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- How to do well in that exam! April 30, 2013
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
- Molly Stracy: hi im molly and i love the idea of these shoes and...
- sexo: Your means of describing all in this article is in...
- kay tighe: i just started with 48 two months ago no card requ...
- Fancy Dress Costumes: Some brilliant ideas, my favourite is the Edward s...
Follow @studentyme on Twitter