The Union of Students in Ireland is in the process of re-examining their established campaign for ‘free fees’, and are putting the question to students across the nation to decide the approach it should take on the issue of third level education fees. The USI has set up a special website, www.usivote.com, in order for students to vote on which course of action to take on the matter, ranking their preferences from six funding models. The six available options are a graduate tax, total exchequer funding (the union’s current stance), [...]
Tag Archives | student contribution
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book at Hostelworld
- Sweet vibrations: The stigma of ‘going solo’ for Irish women May 19, 2013
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- James Whelton makes computer coding easy and fun for young people: [...] selected by Forbes as one of the 30 global s...
- http://www.Andysheh.com: Appreciating the commitment you put into your site...
- That guy: You're *...
- James Whelton makes computer coding easy and fun for young people | Taking on the Giant: [...] selected by Forbes as one of the 30 global s...
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
2012 agony aunt Balcony TV christmas College cutbacks DCU Dublin dublin events entertainment facebook fashion featured Film football international news ireland life movies music news olympics politics problems recession relationships review sex shopping soccer sorcha sport student student life students Studenty studenty.me television TV twitter ucd university video X Factor Youtube
Follow @studentyme on Twitter