Dominic and Iggy marvel at recent news events in the USA! This animation has been produced by our friends at Cutbacks.ie
Associated Press’ twitter account has been hacked and a false tweet has been sent out, claiming there were two explosions at the White House and that President Obama has been injured.
One of the two men suspected of being responsible for the Boston Bombings has been shot dead by police and a massive manhunt is underway for the second man, who is armed and dangerous.
A billionaire has offered to pay one student’s tuition fees if they submit a video showing themselves running naked past Nick Clegg.
The students of UCD have voted to leave the national umbrella body of student unions, the Union of Students in Ireland (USI). It was announced that 64.5 % of students voted for UCD to end its membership with the USI.
On Sunday January 27 in Dublin city, two gay men were harassed and then attacked by a homophobic employee of a Spar store located adjacent from two of the biggest LGBT nightclubs in the country.
What do you call a baby Duke…? A Dukling! It’s the news we’ve been waiting for; the scandal of the week; the talk of town; and OMG! I’m totes magotes excited!! Like, I haven’t been this excited since I met McFly and that was like, proper excited!! Kate Middleton and Prince William are having a baby!!
A lot of schools, colleges and universities were closed due to Hurricane Sandy, and if you’re wondering what those students did with their time, we have some clues!! Image: still of video
“All I wanna do is f**k your body. Ooooh oooh oooh oooh. Tonight’s your lucky night, I know you want me. Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.”
Celebrities seem to let down their guard when they visit Ireland, from Beyoncé taking an impromptu cycling tour around the city to Whoopie Goldberg being harassed by a fan on Grafton Street. It seems Daniel Radcliffe wasn’t an exception after photos of him celebrating with the Dublin All-Ireland minor team after their win against Meath on Sunday went viral on the internet.
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: email@example.com
Book at Hostelworld
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- How to do well in that exam! April 30, 2013
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
- Molly Stracy: hi im molly and i love the idea of these shoes and...
- sexo: Your means of describing all in this article is in...
- kay tighe: i just started with 48 two months ago no card requ...
- Fancy Dress Costumes: Some brilliant ideas, my favourite is the Edward s...
Follow @studentyme on Twitter