Every year thousands of Irish people decide that hitting the gym would be the perfect New Year’s resolution, only to fail desperately mere weeks later.
New Years Resolutions is something that goes in one year and out the other!(heh). We’re all going to “try and improve ourselves”. Whether it’s giving up bad habits or getting in better shape, we’re going to try to make some resolutions. Here’s six “different” sample resolutions which may see you beyond the 24 hour mark and into 2013!Whats the most unique resolution you or a friend has made?!! Comment here or on the video and hey who knows we might check up on you this time next year!
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book at Hostelworld
- Sweet vibrations: The stigma of ‘going solo’ for Irish women May 19, 2013
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- James Whelton makes computer coding easy and fun for young people: [...] selected by Forbes as one of the 30 global s...
- http://www.Andysheh.com: Appreciating the commitment you put into your site...
- That guy: You're *...
- James Whelton makes computer coding easy and fun for young people | Taking on the Giant: [...] selected by Forbes as one of the 30 global s...
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
Follow @studentyme on Twitter