Girls, we all know that feeling when you put your feet into a brand new pair of stilettos and take a good long look at yourself in the mirror. Immediately you notice how much slimmer, longer and more toned your legs look. You see a big improvement in your posture as you stand up tall with shoulders back and most importantly you feel the big boost in your confidence as you suddenly think, “Yeah, I don’t look half bad.” Stilettos are the ultimate ego enhancer. Actress and notorious pin-up Marilyn [...]
Like all great partnerships – Sonny and Cher, Ant and Dec, vodka and regret, nothing quite goes hand in hand with student life than poverty. No matter how good we promise to be with our precious Euros, counting our coupons and picking up pennies, if you’re like me you’ll still find it difficult to resist the odd sartorial fix, especially after a long hard week in the library. But if you do give into temptation, make sure you keep it budget friendly. For those of you new to Dublin, or [...]
This competition follows a similar competition ran last year on the site which saw young designers sell over 600 LBDs (that’s little black dresses for those of you not in the know). This year ten designers have been chosen from hundreds of entries by an esteemed fashion panel of journalists, stylists and bloggers. These final ten dresses, ranging in price between €57 and €335, will be sold exclusively on BrandAlley.co.uk from 8th September to its members. This competiton is run in association with Fashion Capital who provide great opportunities for [...]
Dublin’s Fashion Festival is calling all fashionistas to don their fanciest frocks and their loveliest lapels and help celebrate the second annual Dublin Fashion Festival. The four-day event will take place from the 8th until the 11th of September and is set to take the city centre by one seriously trendy storm. The Dublin Fashion Festival has something to suit every taste – the label savvy, the budget cautious, the beautiful and the pretending to be. The festival is set to host a wide range of exciting events, taking place in shops, bars, hotels, [...]
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book at Hostelworld
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- How to do well in that exam! April 30, 2013
- James Whelton makes computer coding easy and fun for young people | Taking on the Giant: [...] selected by Forbes as one of the 30 global s...
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
- Molly Stracy: hi im molly and i love the idea of these shoes and...
- sexo: Your means of describing all in this article is in...
- kay tighe: i just started with 48 two months ago no card requ...
Follow @studentyme on Twitter