Forget handing your CV into McDonalds, KFC looks set to be the next target for any students looking for part-time employment… But not all is finger lickin’ good…
There has been a significant emphasis in the last few years on the importance of being cautious about what you publish or tweet on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
A 25-year-old student, who required brain surgery and suffered from bleeding within the skull after being punched, has pleaded with the court not to jail his attacker.
A billionaire has offered to pay one student’s tuition fees if they submit a video showing themselves running naked past Nick Clegg.
Last week it emerged that the Irish Leaving Certificate points system is forcing young Irish people to look to our European counterparts and the option of studying abroad for college education.
A 16-year-old Spanish student is suing Dublin bus over catastrophic injuries he suffered over four years ago. The injuries the boy suffered include severe head injuries and a fracture to the base of his skull, which has left him unable to walk or speak properly and he is now dependant on others in every feature of his life.
We have all been guilty of coming home at 3am in the morning after drinking ourselves into oblivion, entering our kitchens and being tricked by the alcohol into thinking we are the next Jamie Oliver; however, you rarely hear of a student being so drunk that they decided to fry their flatmate’s pet hamster.
Ming, after his corrupt and stupid admission, wonders if people will hate him… This animation has been produced by our friends at Cutbacks.ie
19-year-old Richard Hinds from Tennessee has been sentenced to a maximum of 10 years in prison for the murder of Wexford native, Nicola Furlong, in Tokyo last May.
Outdoor sex is considered a risky endeavour at the best of times; none more so than for Zimbabwe native, Sharai Mawera, who was mauled to death by a lion this week as her and her boyfriend were having sex outdoors in their local African village.
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: email@example.com
Book at Hostelworld
- Conor McGregor: First win in the UFC April 12, 2013
- Unusual Irish College courses April 12, 2013
- Bressie calls for cannabis legalisation April 4, 2013
- Think before you type: A new cyber-bullying initiative April 3, 2013
- Buckwild: An unhealthy dose of reality April 3, 2013
- The tampon sucker - Video - Giovanna Plowman *NSFW*: [...] Social Number – The world’s firs...
- Drunk Irish girl ranting 'my father works for KPMG': [...] How popular teen Facebook pages really work ...
- fifi: the script and mumford and sons...
- ralph lauren outlet store: I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading...
- amy molloy: I know - think a lot of mass murderer's start out...
Follow @studentyme on Twitter