Exclusive Live at Leopardstown Competition! Intrigued? Read on.
As you know, Studenty has been bringing you the latest in festival news and entertainment and our latest addition to festival season is one with a twist; Live at Leopardstown 2012 is shaping up to be one of the longest running and most exciting festivals of the summer.
For four years, Live at Leopardstown has been growing and gaining momentum.
On Thursday, June 21st, The Walls and Frank & Walters will provide entertainment a great night’s entertainment accompanied by a multitude of food and exhilaration, 20 minutes from Dublin’s city centre.
Tickets for the day are a mere €15; pittance for the experience of live racing followed by some of Ireland’s greatest bands. The only festival which brings together fans of racing and music to bring us concerts from The Walls, Kila, Jape, Royseven, The Minutes, Ryan Sheridan and The Saw Doctors for the entire duration of the summer until August 16.
We at Studenty are excited about going to these gigs but we feel generous too, so we would like you to join us and share the experience of the summer. We have one more pair of tickets to give away Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week and one extra lucky person will also win an amazing bundle package on Wednesday which includes: 4 Tickets, beers, programme and a meal option. Want to win? Simply comment on our gig preview when its published tomorrow. (Sunday)
Winners will be chosen at random at 8pm each night and will be notified by email by 9pm. Getting your hands on these tickets during the summer couldn’t be easier!
Tickets and information are available at ww.liveatleopardstown.com
- Terms and Conditions: Entry is open to residents of Ireland and the UK except members of the Studenty team, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Photo ID will be required to collect prizes at the venue.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Studenty relating to any post-winning publicity.