As of this week, McDonald’s french fries can now be considered as a dangerous weapon.
Katie Holmes is tired of being controlled by the dominance of Scientology, and doesn’t want to bring her 6-year-old daughter up as one.
Every year, thousands of Irish teenagers go through the process of college applications, the CAO, the open days, and of course, the Leaving Cert. With the Leaving Cert finished and the CAO deadline looming, how do you decide which college is right for you? It isn’t as hard as it looks, it just takes a lot of research. Here’s some tips to help you make the right choices.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have called time on their five years of marriage.
In what seemed like a routine second round match for world No. 2 Rafael Nadal, it turned out to be one of the biggest upsets in the history of Wimbledon.
Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Francis Fitzgerald has announced new guidelines for retailers of children’s clothing.
Hendrix lives on, as Andre 3000 has been spotted around Dublin puffing on a cigarette in full get-up for his role as the infamous guitarist in the new biopic, All By My Side.
[Patrick Dempsey, spokesperson and advocate for BeLong To, conveys a pontent message about the importance of Gay Pride in our society.]
The government has passed draft legislation to prohibit people from smoking in cars in which there are children present. Although this is a public health issue, Gardaí will be responsible for implementing and policing the proposed new laws in similar fashion to existing road safety legislation. Senators Prof. John Crown, Jillian Van Turnhout and Mark Daly have been working together on this Private Members Bill, which they feel is necessary for the protection of children’s health. Many of those who took part in a voxpop conducted for RTÉ Radio [...]
This is the 2nd installment of Studenty Writer’s Podcast. In this episode Ian Begley, John Berrill and Paul O’Donoghue chat about the Queens historical handshake with Martin McGuinness, the latest on Euros 2012, Westlife’s “farewell” tour, and many other things that popped into their special heads that day.
Editor of Studenty_Dublin
If you have editorial experience in student or mainstream media, are a skilled mentor/coach and a genuine team player, we'd love to hear from you. Email our Dublin Lead Editor, Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book at Hostelworld
- More than 4,000 ‘College Sugar Babies’ looking for their ‘Sugar Daddy’ in Ireland May 10, 2013
- Fee-paying schools: Is the money worth it? May 9, 2013
- Abortion campaign begins May 7, 2013
- How living in Dublin changes your life May 1, 2013
- How to do well in that exam! April 30, 2013
- Sarah: Hi, I had this on my laptop i dropped it into a s...
- Molly Stracy: hi im molly and i love the idea of these shoes and...
- sexo: Your means of describing all in this article is in...
- kay tighe: i just started with 48 two months ago no card requ...
- Fancy Dress Costumes: Some brilliant ideas, my favourite is the Edward s...
Follow @studentyme on Twitter