Studenty.me is unique. We’re the world’s first national online student community. We’ve just completed several months of beta testing and we’re starting to plan and build Studenty 2.0 which based on all we’ve learnt, will be a big leap forward and a radically different model.
Our Business Development Manager will implement Studenty’s monetisation strategy, working closely with our Editors and Social Media Marketing Managers in Belfast, Cork, Dublin and Galway.
* Implement and develop Studenty’s monetisation strategy, co-ordinating with
colleagues to insure effectiveness.
* Measure, analyse and report on key performance aspects of our monetisation
* Build Studenty’s business development capabilities as we scale.
* Provide customer and market intelligence that informs the development of new
To Be Effective In This Role You’ll Need:
* Detailed knowledge of social media / ecommerce business models.
* Several years full-cycle sales experience including enterprise level sales
into tier one brands.
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal
format, conduct effective research and build and maintain strong working
To have an informal conversation about this role, email your CV, clearly highlighting relevant skills and experience to; Mike@Studenty.me
Its highly preferable that the successful candidate is located on the island of Ireland. This role could initially be executed part-time.
*Studenty is committed to building a successful company, to support our
ambitious social responsibility agenda.*